Answer or Solution :
1. This "Which Letter Replaces The Question Mark" puzzle tests your analytical skills.
2. This puzzle is just a combination of analytical tricks and simple mathematics.
3. The letter in each box is the letter corresponding to the "n"th place in the alphabets A-Z, where n is the total of the numbers within a box.
4. For example, in the first box, 6 + 4 + 4 = 14 and N is the 14th letter.
5. In the second box, 4 + 1 + 7 and L is the 12th letter.
6. By calculating this way, 14 + 2 + 1 = 17, and the answer is Q.